Hello! I am a family & lifestyle photographer serving New York and the surrounding suburbs.
My sessions take place in some of the most beautiful outdoor locations in New York City or in the comfort of your own home.
My visual identity is emotive, organic and fun. My style is minimal, bright and clean.
BU! (Spanish for Boo!) is a playful word I chose for my brand. I love how people automatically react to it with a smile (way better than saying Cheese!). I wanted something simple, fun and conductive to interaction.
I pour my heart and soul into BU!. It gives me a sense of pride and joy. More than a business, BU! is a purpose. I want all clients to feel especial and to have beautiful memories to cherish over many generations.
I look forward to meeting you!
I AM …
* A photographer (for over 15 years), it’s the only job I’ve ever had!
* Venezuelan. My hometown is Caracas. New York has been home for the past 3 years
* Totally addicted to art, music, film and movies
* Sociologist. You could say that’s my hidden talent.
* Outdoorsy. When I’m not working, you will find me hiking or relaxing somewhere close to nature.
* Living in Ridgewood, Queens with my boyfriend Andrew. We have many plants and records.
* In love with my career. My favorite part of a session is being able to help my clients see the beauty in the simple things